Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ANNIVERSARY CARD

My mother-in-law requested that I make her two anniversary cards so I made two like this for her.

The white card stock was run through the Cuttlebug using two different folders. I added two score lines between the designs but they don't show up very well in this picture.

The flower design from Inkadinkadoo was colored with an SU Real Red marker and a Memento Bamboo Leaves marker and stamped on a scrap piece of white card stock. I trimmed it and then mounted it on a piece of SU Wild Wasabi card stock.

I love it when you leave comments. Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful card Vicki!! I like the way you did the background with 2 different folders, neat!!
Yesterdays card created a lot of "enabling" eh!! : )

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love the embossing you used with the rose image, so beautiful. Thanks for the link to the embossing folder.

Sheri said...

Very striking Vicki. Bet she loved them!

Lynette said...

This card is stunning, Vicki!

Ann Schach said...

Lovely, Vicki! You do clean and simple so well!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!