Friday, September 3, 2010

CLEARANCE ITEMS

I just finished posting a lot of Lasting Impressions stencils for Fall, Halloween, Winter and Christmas for $4.00 on this site: My WebStore Items

Also on that site are some Dreamweaver stencils at just over my cost and Spellbinders items just over my cost.

My inventory has gotten out of hand and I really am trying to clear out a lot of items. If you are accustomed to buying on eBay, WebStore works the same except I can take personal checks, money orders and guide Pay Pal payments to one of two accounts.

I'd like to see the WebStore site take off because there are no listing or final sale fees. It's good for the seller but just as safe for the person buying. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...