Sunday, September 19, 2010

DRY EMBOSSED CARD

Recently I was on the phone with a friend and she told me how she had made 100 cards over Labor Day Weekend. I delivered an order to her the next day and I got to see all of the wonderful cards she did using Lasting Impressions papers and stencils.
Cinda, if you see these pictures you will know I cased one of your cards. Thank you for the idea! These are colors I wouldn't have used if I hadn't seen yours but they are great for this time of year.
These two pictures are actually the very same card but I thought I would show how it would really work in either direction.
I haven't done any dry embossing for such a long time and Cinda really made me want to get out my stencils again. This card went together very quickly. The paper is from an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch variety pack of paper from Lasting Impressions called "Indian Summer". (Today doesn't feel like Indian Summer though.)
I have lots of stencils and papers here to sell if anyone is interested in giving it a try. I always love hearing your comments. THANK YOU for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous paper! What a pretty card!

Sheri said...

very pretty card. I have some of that paper and wish I had more of it. Isn't it perfect for fall?

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...