Monday, September 6, 2010

POPPIES


Recently I got a great sale price on this Inkadinkadoo stamp on the Joanns.com web site. I colored it with Copic markers, cut it out with my Deckled Oval dies and then added the three olive green brads. The vertical strip was embossed with a Cuttlebug border and adhered to the white card base. Then I mounted the stamped layer on to the Classic Scalloped Oval and used dimensionals to put it on to the card.

I like the results, but I think I might have liked it a little better if I had embossed the white card base with Swiss Dots or something similar. Since I have more stamp offs of this design I'll probably try that on another one.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki your coloring is gorgeous on these beautiful poppies!!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous texture, beautiful coloring!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Vicky, this is so beautiful as is. Can't wait to see others you make too. Love your coloring of the poppies.

Lynette said...

It's beautiful just the way it is - fabulous card!

Sheri said...

I like it just like it is. Simple and beautiful!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!