Friday, September 3, 2010

SALE ON PENNY BLACK STAMPS

If you click on My Store link to Penny Black items, you will see five different sheets of Penny Black stamps. Two of them are whimsical hedgehog stickers and the other three are very pretty flowers. I normally sell these for $2.00 a sheet. These will be available for only $1.75 plus postage through September 30.

I am also beginning to clear out nearly all of my Lasting Impressions stencils and will be listing them here: My WebStore Items

You will find some Dreamweaver stencils there which I have not marked down as yet but I will be marking them down and adding more. There are also some Spellbinders items that I am greatly reducing in order to clear out inventory.

My only condition is that these will be paid for without any fees being deducted by pay pal since many are already listed at slightly under what my cost is. Let me know if you have any questions: vboddicker@aol.com

No comments:

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...