Thursday, September 23, 2010

USING TWO STAMPIN UP SETS

Today my goal was to use a stamp I've never used before.  I had never used my Stampin Up Forest Friends set and combined it with the Lovely as a Tree set.    The papers are from a 7 Gypsies Savanah paper pad.....something I haven't used for a long time.  The edge of the polka dot paper was punched with a Martha Stewart punch. 

This card made up very quickly and I like the result of the brown and black combination.

Tell me what you think............thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

What a sweet, well-done card, Vicki!

Sheri said...

Very sweet Vicki. Love the combo of those two sets

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I need to ink these up as well, thanks for the inspiration

Ann Schach said...

Love the color, and the punched border on the pattern paper!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...