Friday, October 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN IS COMING

This was really a fun card to make.  My friend, Andrea, from our Yahoo group gave me the Sizzix die to make the bare tree cut out.  It's perfect for Halloween! 

First of all I masked off the card except for the circle and sponged in the yellow for the moon.  I removed the mask and the sponged light blue ink over the rest of the front except where the grass would go.  It doesn't show real well in the picture, but I punched two borders of grass with a MS punch and attached them.  I cut the tree using Weathered Black paper from Lasting Impressions and added it next.  The last thing was to use some dimensional ghost and pumpkin stickers from Reminisce to finish the scene.

I know one of my grandchildren will like this one.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Awww! This is so cute, Vicki! I love everything about it!

Annie said...

who wouldn't like it, its soooo cute! I love it!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...