Saturday, December 11, 2010

SANTA

Last year I found this wonderful Santa stamp on eBay but had my cards all finished.  Isn't he just the happiest Santa?  I stamped the design on my white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with Copic CIAO markers.  A fine line of C1 Cool Gray was made around the inside of the beard and then also around the entire image.  With a Quickie Glue Pen I scribbled on the fur trim of the hat and the pom pom so I could sprinkle Hero Arts Prisma Glitter for sparkle. 

The design was cut out and attached to the front of the card which had been embossed with a Sizzix snowflake embossing folder. 

If you are interested, I can order the Memento ink, markers, glue pen and glitter for you.

Thank you for coming by............hope you come back again soon!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Very awesome, Vicki! Love the coloring and I really love the embossed snowflakes!

Barbara said...

A very happy card! I love that face and how you showcased it!

Barb

Ann Schach said...

This is a fabulous stamp! I love how you snipped him out to place on the textured background.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful Santa image! I love how you snipped him out and placed him on the textured background!

Sheri said...

Awesome! Love ole Santa!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!