Saturday, January 15, 2011

FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS

This is a card I made using the (Rev-0215-S) "House" Die and the (Rev-0093) "Photo Corners" both of which are on sale right now for 75% off. 

The card base is SU Wild Wasabi card stock and I embossed the bottom edge with a Cuttlebug border folder.  The paper with the script design and the off white for the main part of the house are Lasting Impressins papers.  The other shapes for the die cut pieces were cut from Core'dinations strips that I received in a sample pack of the Mother Nature's colors.  (I wish I could remember how I happened to get them.)

Thanks for stopping by...........hope you come again soon.

Supplies: 
Dies may be ordered from Creating Everlasting Memories on the links provided above
I have a supply of Lasting Impressions papers for sale

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cute card, Vicki!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute - I love that house!

Ann Schach said...

I LOVE this Vicki! It's adorable!

Joanne said...

OW WOW....this card is AWESOME!! I LOVE the way you did the embossing strip at the bottom, and the colors on the house are so welcoming! GREAT work, Vicki!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...