Friday, January 7, 2011

GRADUATION

It's a little early, but the way time flies, Graduations will be here before we know it. 

I used black cardstock for my base and ran it through the Cuttlebug with my ever-faithful Swiss Dots folder.  The stars were made with the Quickutz Nesting Stars.  When you cut the stars with this set you get some solid and some outlined stars which can be combined for a nice look.  I used a gold shimmer card stock and adhered them to the card by runing the stars through my Xyron.

What do you think?.................Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
The dies can be purchased here:  Creating Everlasting Memories.  At this time they are being offered at 75% off SRP. 

I can get the various sizes of Xyrons and refills for you at a discount if you are interested.  They are perfect for getting an adhesive onto tiny or narrow pieces such as the stars above.

No comments:

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!