Monday, January 17, 2011

WEDDING COUPLE SILHOUETTE


The die for this card is about an inch longer than I could fit on this card which is 4 1/2" X 6 1/4".  It makes a very nice card for a couple getting married.   The die came from Creating Everlasting Memories.

The card base was embossed with an elegatnt embossing folder.  The dies were cut from black and pink card stock.  The veil was cut from vellum.  After assembling the pieces and attaching them to the card, I added the SU pink sheer ribbon to the left hand side of the card and some tiny pink flowers which were attached using Diamond Glaze.  I think if I make another one of these, I am going to try attaching small pink vellum flowers so it would be easier to insert in an envelope.

Thanks for stopping by!  Comments are always welcome!

Supplies:
Die set (CC-SHAPE-3-040) Bride & Groom is currently on sale for 75% off retail  at this site:   "Bride & Groom"
Diamond Glaze and other adhesives can be purchased by contacting me.

4 comments:

Selma said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the silhouettes.

Lynette said...

Very cool card, Vicki! I love the vellum veil!

Ann Schach said...

One word...stunning!

Joanne said...

This card is FABULOUS!!! So VERY creative...and your personal touches really add to it!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!