Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BABY CARD

Two of the dies I received to use for the design team were the ones I used here for the square frames and letters.  The white background squares are actually the scrap pieces from the window cards I posted a couple of days ago.  Fortunately I had them still on my craft table.  It worked out perfect to cut the pink frames to go on top of the white squares.  The alphabet was cut from the Banana Split alphabet set from Quickutz.   Since the pink frames and letters were so tiny, I ran them through my Xyron for the adhesive.

Card base is Lasting Impressions Ballet Paisley paper.  The little dp baby squares are from a sheet I've had in my stash for a long time.  The Banana Split alphabet set can be purchased here: Banana Split Alphabet Not a real creative card but I do like the squares.

Hope you all have a great day...............thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Hey! I get to be the first post...woo hoo! Love your Baby Card...it is VERY creative! You have to be, when using card "parts"...and you rocked these!!!

Ann Schach said...

This is just too cute, Vicki! The bear images are adorable!

Sheri said...

How sweet! Great use of the little squares. Now where did I put mine????

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such a sweet baby card Vicki!

Lynette said...

So darling!!! Great use of "scraps."

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...