Monday, February 21, 2011

This card was made for my mother to give to her great grandson (our grandson) for his bithday and I neglected to post it here at the time. 

The card base was light blue card stock.  I took a scrap of light brown paper and tore it to give the appearance of hills.  Click here:  "Tractor" Die if you wish to purchase the tractor die.  Currently it is on sale for at 75% off.  The (KS-0738) "Tree" Die is currently available at 40% off.  I believe the die used for the cloud was from Papertreyink.

Our grandson is a John Deere fan so I had to make the tractor in green and yellow.  I think it was a hit.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Shelly N. said...

That is just about the cutest little boy card I have ever seen. Excellent work!

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki that card for your GS is so cute - great job with making this cute scene!! Thank you so much for the blog award - I appreciate you thinking of me!

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! What a perfect card for your grandson!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable, Love the tractor scene and the colors.

Carla said...

Oh so cute, I love it. Hugs,

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!