Monday, February 21, 2011

BLOG AWARD & GRANDSON'S BIRTHDAY

Blog Award

A recent visitor to my blog, Robin Kirkpatrick, surprised me this morning by honoring me with this blog award.  Please be sure to visit Robin's Rubber Room.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring newer blogs to light and originated in Germany. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others. They should have less than 150 followers.

As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:

1 Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award and reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2 Letting the honorees know that I selected them
3 Copying and pasting the blog award on my blog

These blogs are not new but they are blogs you should check out!

Sheri Danielson:  Fun With Paper
Harriet Skelly:  Alley Cat Cards
Lynette Neus:  My Stamping Addiction

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks for the award, Vicki!!!

Ann Schach said...

Congrats on your award, Vicki!

Joanne said...

First, CONGRATS on the AWARD!!! A wonderful HONOR!!! Awesome that you shared with friends blogs, too!
Second, your card is ADORABLE! It is perfect in John Deere yellow and green.....great work!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...