Friday, March 4, 2011

MARCH CALENDAR

It's a little late but I did get my March calendar made a couple of nights ago.  With yesterday's big announcement about the Blog Hop, I decided to wait until today to post this.  Last year I did the St. Patrick's Day theme.  I couldn't come up with any great ideas for this one but I have a retired set of SU stamps that have the "flower of the month".  After the winter we have had, I thought flowers sounded great and the "flower of the month" for March is the Jonquil.  It is such a hopeful flower. 

I stamped with VersaFine Black Onyx ink and then colored with two "yellow" SU markers and one green marker I had from a mixed lot.  The gold layer is SU paper and the green is a light weight card stock I have in my "stash". 

Thanks for coming by.................So did you decide to take part in the blog hop? 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love the flowers - bring 'em on! :)

Ann Schach said...

Such cheery flowers! I love the colors!

Sheri said...

As much as I love seeing snowmen I am sure ready for flowers. Great calendar!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...