Sunday, April 10, 2011

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR GEORGIA

This past Thursday my friend, Georgia, had a birthday and I'm afraid I was late getting the card to her.  Since I know she has seen it now, I wanted to share it here on the blog.  The idea was not original.  I saw a card very similar to this somewhere.  Mine is different in that I used four different butterflies and instead of adding a green layer, I edged the top layer with green ink.  I also added crystal glitter to the butterflies which doesn't show up very good in the photo.

Supplies used:  PTI stamps, SU Pretty in Pink and Green Galore inks, VersaFine Black Onyx ink for the sentiment and SU Pretty in Pink card stock.

I'm always happy to answer any questions about cards posted here.  so thank you  for stopping by.............hope you come again soon and tell me what you think of the projects.

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Lovely card, Vicki! Classy butterflies! Love the layout!

Lynette said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! Love the beautiful butterflies!

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki - I love the butterflies (of course!!). I love the dimension you achieved here too!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...