Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CLEARANCE ITEMS

I'm sorry there won't be a new card posted today, but I did want to let everyone know that I am going to be adding new items to the Clearance Page.  You can find a link to the Clearance items on the right of this blog page under "My Store"

These items may not be available after April 27 because I will be taking them to a local stamp sale but I wanted to give all of you a chance at them first.  The price shown for each individual or combination of stamps does not include shipping.

If you have any questions about the stamps, please let me know by emailing me at vboddicker@aol.com

I will begin posting pictures now and will be adding more as I get the items labeled.  

No comments:

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...