Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MOTHER

With Mother's Day less than two weeks away, I wanted to get a few cards made and posted here.  Since the problem with BlogSpot has not yet been solved, I am putting a link here:  Mother

The designer papers for this card are from a KaiserCraft 6 x 6 pad "Utopia".  I love the colors in this pad.  I stamped the sentiment from Paper Inspirations on to white card stock and then cut and embossed it using one of the Spellbinders Labels 10 dies.  The butterfly from Flora Doodles was popped on to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by....................hope you will come back again soon.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Another beauty, Vicki! Love the butterfly, and the Labels Ten is the set I'm going to get from you in Des Moines:) (I'll let you know what else, too.)

Mary said...

Vicki, your Mothers Day card is beautiful. I love that you added glitter to the butterfly. Love the DP too. :)

Mary

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...