Monday, May 9, 2011

GRADUATION CARD

Last year after I had finished cards for Graduation, I was in a local craft store.  I couldn't believe they actually had special scrapbook papers with the names of local schools and the mascot name.  

The card base was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  A piece of the scrapbook dp was added and a strip of plain blue cardstock down the center.   The shapes are cut using Quickutz/Lifestyle dies which can be purchased here:  Creating Everlasting Memories.

Yesterday we had beautiful weather and celebrated a really great Mother's Day.  Hope all of you who are mothers had a wonderful day, too.  Thanks for stopping by.

Link to the card:  GRADUATION CARD

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my gosh! How did I miss this post! I love,love,love your graduation card. The colors,the DP and the embossing folder that you used are all awesome together.

Mary

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This is a fabulous graduation card! Isn't the personalized paper wonderful! I love the layout and the embossing!

Lynette said...

how cool to have dp for the schools! And you have made an awesome card with it, too, Vicki!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...