Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVAN

Today is my niece's son's birthday and he is 1 year old!  The stamps used for this card are from a Recollections stamp set "Zoo-Licious".  I arranged the branch, lion, zoo sign and giraffe on my card stock and then placed the acrylic block on them.  It makes stamping the designs where you want them a lot easier.  After stamping those images, I stamped the individual monkey stamp.  The figures were colored with CIAO markers and even with PTI card stock the ink did show through the back.  To cover that, I added a piece of light weight card stock on the inside of the card.

I'm sorry the picture thing still seems to be a problem so here is a link to the birthday card:  Happy Birthday Evan

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

This is so cute, Vicki! You have colored this to perfection!

Lynette said...

what a great zoo scene you have created, Vicki - so cute!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!