Saturday, May 28, 2011

SPRINGTIME ROBIN


I seldom get to Hobby Lobby but recently I stopped there for something other than stamps...........but the stamp aisle was right next to what I was going to buy.  So I just "had to look" and stamps happened to be 40% off.  This is one of the ones (yes I bought more than one) that I purchased.  The design was colored with Copic CIAO markers.  I think the bird design can actually be colored to represent different birds as well. 

To finish off the card, I thought the Cuttlebug border embossing folder added a nice touch.

If you are interested in Copic CIAO or Sketch markers, you can purchase them from me at a discounted price. 

Thanks for stopping by..............comments are always welcomed and appreciated.  :)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So cheery and bright, Vicki - pretty card!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous coloring, Vicki! I love the embossing on the side!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...