Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PTI BLOOMING BUTTONS BITS

I have a supply of buttons that tend to get forgotten, but PapertreyInk has stamp sets that are so fun to use with buttons as part of the designs.  The stems with leaves are from one of those sets.  I'm not sure but I believe the buttons are from PTI as well.  A Martha Stewart punch was uesd for the grass.  The checked paper is from a PTI paper pad.

Hope you are managing to stay cool. It's been very HOT here the last three days.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Vicki, what a fun card! Love those button flowers! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so sweet Vicki! I love my PTI button sets!

Sheri said...

A WONDERFUL card. I love it! I need to get my button sets and buttons out and use them. See you in 3 days!

Ann Schach said...

I love it, Vicki! The texture...the colors...the clean layout! It is perfect!

Linda Fisher said...

What a sweet card! You have used my favorite colors and have inspired me to get my buttons out!

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Way to use up some buttons! :)

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...