Monday, June 27, 2011

SU Asian Artistry - Version #4

I'm taking a break from the variety of cards made from the card kit which I have been showing you.  However, this is another version of a card I made with this stamp from the SU Asian Artistry stamp set.

I had stamped three of this image for the earlier cards and at the time I stamped off another one without reinking the design.  It is very light but I hated to waste it so I made this card.  I mounted it on the Pretty in Pink card stock and then popped it onto the front of the card base which had been embossed with the tulip embossing folder.   Sentiment is from Inkadinkado "Expressions" clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Very soft and pretty, Vicki! I love it with the Tulip frame! Very pretty!

Lynette said...

So delicate and pretty, Vicki!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...