Monday, June 6, 2011

TWO CARDS

A year ago or so my sister gave me some papers that she was no longer going to use. She has gone from paper crafting to quilting. I hadn't used any of the papers yet. The large butterfly was in my container of "pieces" and I decided it would look great on this dp.

I don't think the card needs a lot of explanation so I will just tell you that the Butterfly die can be purchased here:Rev-0166-D Butterfly
The squares can be purchased here: (Rev-0013) "Squares" Die
The small butterfly shown on the right hand card is from a Martha Stewart punch and the flower design is from an SU stamp set.

If you have questions you can always contact me. Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Both are very pretty cards. See you very soon!!

Lynette said...

Very pretty - that is a beautiful die for the butterfly!

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous papers! I LOVE the butterfly! Very pretty cards!

Linda Fisher said...

Weren't you lucky to be the recipient of such lovely paper! The butterfly is a perfect touch for one and the other's crisp, clean and simple style is amazing.
Very nice!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...