Thursday, July 21, 2011

AN APPLE A DAY

 
I'm not sure when Inky Antics introduced these cute new stamp sets, but they make such fun cards!  This stamp set is 11025MC Caterpillar HoneyPOP Clear Set.  There are 12 sets in all and each is cuter than the next one.  They are designed to be used with the special Honeycomb Paper, but can be used to make really fun cards even if you don't purchase the special pads of paper.

The good news is that I can now order these sets for you.  They retail for as much as $13.99.  My price for the stamp sets would be $9.75 + S&H.  The special paper retails for as much as $6.99 + S&H. My price for each color would be $4.80.   I always combine items for shipping to keep the cost down for the customer.   If you are interested in these stamp sets and possibly the special papers, you can see all of the set and color here:  Inky Antics   (While you visit that link you can also get a pretty good idea of how many different products I can order for you.  Just contact me if you see anything else you would like.)

Hope you are managing to stay cool wherever you are.  So much of the country is experiencing such terribly hot temperatures!!!  Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! I really do love that honeycomb paper. I might just have to break down and get some!

Ann Schach said...

From the outside to the inside, this is too cute! Stay cool!

Ali said...

So cute i really like this card this card look absolutely delicious.
Scratch Card Printing
clear business cards
Membership card printing

Anonymous said...

So cute i really like this card this card look absolutely delicious.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!