Sunday, August 28, 2011

2 More K&Company Paper & Flowers

Today's cards are two more that I made for my mother's use.  They are made with K&Company dp from Designer Mat Pad "Abrianna" and coordinating dimensional flowers from a separate package.  Each sheet in the paper pad is double sided.

I don't think these need any further explanation, but if you have questions, just let me know.  I really like the way these flowers work so well with the paper pad. 

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome...................I love hearing from you!

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

How gorgeous are these! This paper is stunning! Beautiful job, Vicki!

Sheri said...

Boy these are beautiful Vicki!

Lynette said...

Such pretty papers, Vicki! The ones from yesterday are great, too.

Linda Fisher said...

I am a HUGE fan of K&Company anything!! These are just beautiful! I just posted two cards using their paper that were quick, easy and inexpensive.

Mary said...

The Dp and flowers that you used are gorgeous!K&Company makes lovely products.

Mary

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...