Sunday, August 7, 2011

DIMENSIONAL BIRD

Another sample of the cards I made using the bird dimensional stickers.   I ran the front of the card through the Cuttlebug using the "wood" embossing folder.  Not too long ago I showed another card where I had used a piece of card stock using the "faux wood" technique to make a frame.  I had more of that paper so used it to frame this dimensional bird. The frame was also run through the Cuttlebug with the "wood" embossing folder. I was wishing I had added a little ink around the bird like I did on the sentiment.........I can do that next time.

Thank you for stopping to take a look.  Your comments are always welcome..........I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I think it is just perfect the way it is. I am loving your birds!

Barbara said...

Vicki, this is so pretty! I love dimension and you accomplished it beautifully.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!