Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SPELLBINDERS DIES

I had both the Lacy Circle and Butterfly pieces cut out and was wanting to use up some items on my table.  I think they combined nicely on this dp that I found in my "stash".  There are tiny green dots in the flowers on the dp so I added a few green gems to give it some bling.

If you are interested in either of the Spellbinders die sets, let me know and I can get them for you at a discount.  In fact if you are seeing the new Spellbinders dies that are being released since the Summer CHA, be sure to get your orders to me early so I can get them preordered immediately. 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  Your comments are always welcome.....I love hearing from you!

No comments:

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...