Saturday, September 10, 2011

REPOSTING TODAY'S CARD

This card was made by recycling butterflies from a card I received from my friend, Harriet (allycat cards)
 
Since I have been so busy getting ready for the stamp sale which will take place on September 23/24, I haven't been making any new cards.  These butterflies were just too pretty not to "pay them forward" and I hope that whoever received this card was as pleased with it as I was when I received it.  
 
I took the butterflies from the card I received.  They had been arranged on the left hand side of the card and to make mine a little different, I arranged them so they would be around the "Happy Birthday" sentiment.  Harriet made the butterflies using the PapertreyInk stamps and die.  I loved them so much I was tempted into purchasing them for myself.  (Thanks, Harriet)
 
My first try at posting this card didn't go well.  I had had posted it and then tried to edit it but without doing it myself, it highlighted and "linked" everything to nowhere.  :)  I had to remove the post but wanted to get something up today.
 
Thank you for stopping by!   Be sure to stop by Allycat cards as well.

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki - I love how you arranged the butterflies - actually I love it better than my original!! Hugs, Harriet

Sheri said...

Very pretty card and happy birthday to you today!

Julie Marshall said...

What a great idea to 'Pay it Forward.' I will definitely have to remember that ;) I love the rainbow butterflies. TFS.

Ann Schach said...

I LOVE this card! The colors are bright and cheery, while the arrangement of the butterflies is absolutely perfect!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!