Sunday, October 30, 2011

BABY GIRL


I decided it was probably a good idea to have some baby cards on hand.  Last summer I purchased some great dimensional stickers and decided to use them to make one for baby girl and one for a baby boy (which you will see later once the recipient has received it). 

The card base is obviously white card stock.  I cut a piece of SU Pretty in Pink card stock to approximately 3 3/4 x 5 inches and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  This layer was attached to the card base.  

I then cut the three windows using the die from Papertreyink.  Three of the pastel colored dimensional stickers on one sheet were small enough to fit within the windows so it made for quick embellishments.  The label was cut using one of the NEW Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents after I had stamped the "Congratulations" with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  The SU pearls are from blog candy I won from The Stampin' Schach.  I colored the pearls using a Copic marker which matched the pink card stock.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome..............I love hearing from you!

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is just so sweet Vicki - those stickers are adorable!

Sheri said...

Such a sweet baby girl card. Love the dimensionals you found

Anonymous said...

such a beautifully sweet card
~Pat

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...