Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BASKET OF CHRISTMAS TREATS

Today's card doesn't need much explanation.  I cut a piece of Lasting Impressions "Ballet - Fleur" card stock just slightly smaller than the 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card front and added that to the card base.   The design is another sticker from a Precious Moments set and was attached to a piece of white card stock which was then cut and embossed using a Spellbinders Classic Standard Circle die.  The next larger size of die was used to cut a layer using Lasting Impressions "Ballet - Solid" card stock.  Final layer was cut using the largest Spellbinders Lacey Circle die.

I usually make Christmas cards for each of the grandchildren.  Although I like to make them cute, I try not to spend a lot of time on them.  Our youngest granddaughter is very petite and the pastel colors on this make me think of her.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome...............I love hearing from you!

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh how sweet! I think this is just perfect for your granddaughter!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is very sweet Vicki!

Joanne said...

LOVE all the layers....so perfect for your granddaughter!

Sheri said...

such a pretty card.

Char said...

Adorable card!!! Love the soft colors of the background paper!!

I do the same, I make a card for both of my Granddaughters.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...