Monday, October 17, 2011

HALLOWEEN SPIDERS

I think this Halloween card will be for our Grandson, Tucker.  He's at that age where he will probably love getting a spider on his card.  I stamped the spider web on the front of the card in several spots.  The spider web is from Paper Inspirations but I'm not sure where the tiny spider came from...........I cannot find the stamp at this time.

The black layer and orange layer were cut with Spellbinders Labels Four.  The spider is a Cuttlebug die and is popped with a tiny foam dot.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome..............I really love hearing from you!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Love that spider web, Vicki, and the "creepy" spider! Tucker will love it, and know it's made for HIM!

Barbara said...

Little boys do so love spiders! This is a great card for him.

Sheri said...

So spooky! He will love it!

Ann Schach said...

Scary big spider! But those little fellas are cute...for spiders! I am sure your grandson will love it!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...