Friday, October 14, 2011

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

I took a break from holiday cards and decided to open a set of stamps from Papertrey Ink that I had not ever used.  I'm not sure if I like the colors I combined, but it does make kind of a cheery card.  I used Copic markers to color the flowers and bee.  The layer was trimmed and mounted onto two layers of Stampin' Up card stock and then added to the front of the card base.  The stamp is From Penny Black (1158E) and is probably retired.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always appreciated.................I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I really like the colors you selected! Your coloring, as always, is superb!

Sheri said...

I too have that set. Isn't it a fun set to use? I like your color choice. So cheery :)

Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once ...