Thursday, October 13, 2011

A SCARY HALLOWEEN

I found this great set of Mrs. Grossman stickers on the website of the distributor I use for most of the craft items I purchase for resale.  First I sponged some SU Baja Breeze ink onto most of the front of the card and then SU Wild Wasabi ink for the "grassy" area.  I arranged the stickers.

There were a few of the stickers left over and I certainly didn't want to waste any.  Recently I purchased the "Easy Folder Frames" set from Joan's Gardens.

Since the frames are plastic and cleaned up easy, I used one to mask the left hand side of the inside of the card and then sponged the Baja Breeze ink into the oval.  The ghost and stars were the only pieces I had left so I added them to the inked oval.  I rarely think to add anything inside the card but thought this was a nice way to use the entire sheet of stickers.

A few days later two of the granddaughters were here and made cards with the remaining two sheets of stickers.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Vicki, this is so cute and very fun!

Lynette said...

Cute card, Vicki! And how fun you got to create with your grandaughers!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...