Monday, October 3, 2011

TRICK OR TREAT

Those little Trick or Treaters will be coming around before we know it.  Penny Black has this darling stamp and it so fun to color with Copic markers.  The three colored papers I used were from scrapbook papers that I had.  The candy corn pieces are dimensional stickers which seemed to go perfectly with this stamp.

If you are ever interested in Copic markers, I sell both the Sketch and CIAO markers.  They are one thing I thought I was never going to buy..............now I wouldn't be without them.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome........I love hearing from you!

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This image has to be one of the cutest Halloween ones ever! Adorable card, Vicki!

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki this is so adorable - great card!

Sheri said...

If that isn't just adorable! And I love the strip of candy corn at the bottom

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! And I agree with you about the Copics. I sure love 'em!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute card. just love how you colored it. glad you are safely back from your trip and again sending heartwarmers
~ Pat

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...