Tuesday, December 13, 2011

GOLD EMBOSSED DESIGN

I always tell myself that I should choose one design and make all of the cards the same to save time.....but what fun is that?  With all the stamps I have it is much more fun to make a nice variety of them.  Because of the amount of Christmas cards I make, I do need some that are quick and easy.  

This card is made using PapertreyInk off white cardstock.  I first embossed the front of the card with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder.  This beautiful stamp is from Serendipity and I stamped it with VersaMark and then heat embossed it with Egyptian Gold embossing powder.  The design was cut with a Spellbinders Classic Oval.  Another layer was cut with the slightly larger Spellbinders Classic Scallop Oval using some gold paper to help set off the design.

The sentiment inside the card is "Let Heaven and Nature Sing"........also heat embossed with the gold embossing powder.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome............I love hearing from you!

No comments:

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!