Monday, January 23, 2012

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES

OK, this card does still use stickers, but I think these make a beautiful card.  The butterflies are from a package of Jolee's vellum stickers and the color on them went perfectly with the SU Soft Sky and Baja Breeze card stock.  The stamp is from Stampabilities.  The stamp actually has two butterflies on it in the same place where I have placed these vellum pieces...........I just don't ink that portion of the stamp.

The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and then embossed using Egyptian Gold embossing powder.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome..............I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful! Never thought to use different butterflies! I love that stamp

Anonymous said...

such a soft and gentle card
~Pat

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!