Saturday, January 28, 2012

PINK PAISLEE "Queen Bee"

Using the same layout as I did yesterday I made a new card with paper from a Pink Paislee "Queen Bee" 6x6 paper pad.  I love buying the 6x6 pads because when laying on cards the papers coordinate so nicely together.  The flowers were colored with a Y13 Copic Sketch marker to blend with the yellow in the papers.  A striped piece was added horizontally this time. It was my intention to do that on yesterday's card but I forgot.  I really like the added detail.

This time I happened to place the embellishments a little further apart and was able to add a little "Hi!" stamp.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome................I love hearing from you!

3 comments:

Newbie said...

Dear Vicki,
I love your cards, yesterday and today!!! Great idea! Great colors! Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

I love the cards you made on Jan. 27 & 28!! They are unique and I love the design!! I have a couple questions! Did you free cut the oval background that you used? And where did the flourish come from? Its a nice size!!

Have a beautiful day!! Donna

Linda Fisher said...

Both cards are very PRETTY! Thank you for sharing your TALENT!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!