Saturday, January 21, 2012

WAY TOO SIMPLE

I almost feel like I need to apologize for posting a card that is beyond CAS.  :)  I saw a package of Butterfly Rub-On Stickers one time when I was shopping and they were just too pretty to pass up.  I hope if you click on the picture that you can see the sparkle.  I won't post all of the cards I make with these stickers, but I will post one or two more just to show how pretty they are.

This butterfly was so big that I really didn't know what else to put with it so I just added it to a piece of white  card stock and then layered it onto the dp which had been adhered to the front of the card.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome...........I love hearing from you!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Very pretty. That butterfly makes a statement all on its own

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...