Saturday, March 3, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NANCY!

One of my friends from our Yahoo Group....namely Nancy.....is celebrating her birthday today.  This is the card I sent her.  I sent it early to make sure I didn't forget and end up sending it late. 

The stamped design is from Penny Black.  It is such a fun design to color.  I was happy that I was able to actually accomplish some shading on the "bouncing balloons".  Copic markers were used for coloring.  The image was mounted onto SU Tempting Turquoise card stock and then onto the card front.

Nancy, I hope you are having a very special day!!!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

That IS beautiful shading on the balloons, Vicki! It's all cool and well-done. Fabulous card!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!