Thursday, April 12, 2012

BABY LAMB FOR BABY CARD


I believe I mentioned on an earlier date that I am busy helping my mother since her move from the family home.  The sale has possibly been completed by now or will be soon but I have had my hands full.  A lot of small items and some furniture needed to be removed from the house and I am still working at that.  The buyer wants possession of the home by May 1 which doesn't leave me a lot of time to get the rest of the big items sold or a decision made of what to do with them.

In the midst of this I am crazy enough to take on putting new carpet in one of our bedrooms since I am taking a bedroom set from my mother's home and this is definitely the time to paint and put down new carpet.

So for the last few weeks I have been scheduling posts to appear in advance to keep my blog flowing.  Today and the next two days the cards will be very similar but I want to keep posts coming. The border on all three were made with a punch that someone had at our groups gathering last June.  I had several of these layers made since last June and discovered them in my basket of pieces.  They make such a great border! 

Thank you for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute stamp and a cute card! Glad you're using your punched pieces. Good luck with all your mother's things - what a big job!

bonnie32002 said...

OK, now I want that border punch too! LOL! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

how sweet is this one?????
~Pat~

Char said...

Oh how adorable!!! That border is really pretty....who makes it??

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...