Thursday, May 24, 2012

NEW PENNY BLACK STICKERS

Recently I received an order for customers from Penny Black.  I had ordered some of the new Penny Black stickers and I made four quick cards using a sheet.  I love the colors.  I am disappointed in the way the colors show up on the picture  because the card stock really does match the sticker very well.

First I took the sticker off the sheet and stuck it to a piece of off white card stock and then trimmed it down to have a narrow margin of the card stock showing.  I used a scrap of designer paper from a paper pad I had to put  behind the sticker layer.  There are three butterflies on the sheet so I added the one down in the corner to finish the card.

Over the next three days I will be showing the other cards made with the stickers from this sheet.  I do have more sheets of these stickers in case anyone is interested in them.  Just email me at this address:  vboddicker@aol.com

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

This is just beautiful! I love the colors

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...