Friday, May 11, 2012

STAMPIN' UP "FRESH VINTAGE" SET

When I attended the SU workshop in March, I used this stamped design in pink.  Since I have this stamp set, I decided to use it again only vertically.  I already had a blue layer cut out from SU Blissful Blue card stock.  That layer was then embossed with the little embosser from SU and I used a white gel pen to highlight the raised dots around the oval.  

The SU large oval punch works perfectly to get a white layer for inside the embossed oval on the blue layer.  Before punching it however, I did stamp the image which had been colored with a Blissful Blue marker.

I heat embossed the "Happy Anniversary" using Judi Kins Opaque White Embossing Powder on a tag which was made with a Spellbinders Tag (Fancy Tags).  The sentiment was lined up on the tag using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and the tag was attached after running it through my Xyron.

It felt so good to make some cards today.  I will be sharing them over the next few days.  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm glad you got a chance to "play," Vicki! Pretty card.

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty done all in the blue and white.
~Pat~

Mehrll said...

Your cards are my favorites, especially this one.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...