Sunday, June 3, 2012

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS


I used the same stamp for this card as I did for the one I posted last week.  For a sympathy card though I thought a lilac coloring would be more appropriate.  The card base and marker I used for the flowers are SU Lavendar Lace.  I think I used Copic markers for the leaves.  Card front was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.

Two sizes of Spellbinders Classic Circles were used for the image layer and the lavendar layer.  They were then adhered to a white layer which was cut with the Spellbinders Lacey Circles. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I do have more cards to post this week so please check in again soon.

1 comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is beautiful Vicki - I love this color!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!