Sunday, July 15, 2012

BUTTERFLIES GALORE

Recently I did a little favor for one of the ladies on our Yahoo Group.  As a "thank you" for doing it, she sent three sets of layered butterflies to me.  They are all beautiful!!!  The butterflies were made using Bazzil shimmer cardstock.  They are very pretty!

Next I needed to find the right dp that would compliment the die cuts.  I have a lot of paper pads and found this particular one in the BasicGrey "Green at Heart" pad.  It was perfect with all of the little pink butterflies in the pattern.  Then I chose the two solid color papers and punched the top edge of the green strip with the Martha Stewart butterfly border punch.  I love using papers from the paper pads because of the way they coordinate the designs.

I have some papers picked out to use the other two sets of butterflies.  Thank you so much, Vicki, for the butterflies.  It was totally unnecessary but I do love them.

So tell me what you think..............thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty. I just adore butterflies. Love the colors you chose.

Lynette said...

Wonderful card, Vicki - great butterflies! Love your other new cards, too.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...