Thursday, July 12, 2012

SAME STAMP - TWO LOOKS


A few days ago I posted a card I made with this same stamp but using SU Cherry Cobbler ink.  For this post I did the cards using SU Night of Navy ink and cardstock along with the off white card stock.  It gives two different looks by using the off white card stock or the Night of Navy card stock for the card base.  I like it both ways.

I am trying really hard to remember to do a little added embellishment to the sentiment inside the cards.  Carrying through with the butterfly on the design on the front, I stamped these two cute little butterflies with the Night of Navy ink.  The little butterflies are from Inkadinkadoo.  There is a third butterfly to go with these and I think it was a set. Not sure if it is still available or not.

Let me know any comments you might have.  Thank you for stopping to take a look!  

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Both are beautiful but I think I like the first one better. Nice stamp!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!