Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NORTHWOODS STAMP

The last two days have been really busy with family obligations so I decided to delay posting anything until I had more time.

In June I saw a card sample made up using this stamp in the Branson stamp store.  The sample was quite a bit more colorful and "flashy" but I decided to just color it using soft colors other than the two butterflies.  I used Copic markers for the colors.  I think I used SU Mellow Moss card stock for the layer and then mounted it on to the card base which is SU So Saffron.  I really like this stamp!

Your comments are always appreciated.  Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty Vicki! I bought that same stamp in DM when we were there.

Lynette said...

A beautiful stamp and a beautiful card, Vicki! Love the daisies!!

Harriet Skelly said...

What a beautiful flower image and of course I love the butterflies!

Annie said...

What a lovely card, beautiful daisies, and butterflies go with everything!!

Anonymous said...

love your buterfly cards. so pretty
~Pat~

Joanne said...

What a perfect summer card! Love your choice to bring out the butterflies with a bolder color...works perfectly!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...