Sunday, September 30, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SHERI & BILL


My friend Sheri from our Yahoo Group and her husband Bill  are celebrating their Anniversary today.  I hope they have a very special day.
 
I used a white A2 card base and then cut two pieces of coordinating card stock to cover the front.  A third coordinating piece was used to make the punched strip.  The white flower was made using the Spellbinders Daisy die set.  I punched a small circle of the patterned paper to use as the center of the flower.
 
Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks Vicki! Don't the years go by quickly? This card is even more beautiful in person.

Joanne said...

LOVE the coordinating papers! They truly make your beautiful flower the focal point!

Curt in Indy said...

What a wonderful anniversary card this made. The colors are perfect for this time of year too. Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

Lynette said...

Pretty papers and flower, Vicki - great card!

Anonymous said...

this is so delicate and i love the sort of peachy color
~Pat~

Mehrll said...

I love your cards. They are my style. Thanks for sharing.

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki! I really like the pattern papers you used. What gorgeous colors!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...