Saturday, September 15, 2012

MUSICAL BIRTHDAY WISHES

At the most recent Stampin' Up workshop that I attended, the hostess had supplies for all of us to make this very unique birthday card.  The keys were made with an SU punch and the large black layer was made with an SU die.  I think it is just too cute (and I can say that since it wasn't my idea).

If you have any questions, please post it in a comment and I'll be happy to get back to you.

I appreciate your comments so much!  Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cool idea - fun card!

Ann Schach said...

What an awesome card, Vicki! I love those music notes!

Sheri said...

Cool card! Be great for anyone who plays or tries to play the piano!

Anonymous said...

how cute is this one. glad to see you back
~Pat~

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...