Friday, September 14, 2012

SUMMER DAISIES

OK, I didn't disappear completely.  I hope I haven't lost those of you who have been following my posts.  I guess we all need a little break now and then but it's time for me to start sharing some cards again.

It has been a while since I made this card so I'm sorry I can't tell you paper I used for the front of the card but it was cut to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 to fit the front of the white card base.  It believe it was from a paper pad because I used a coordinating paper for the squares which were cut out using a die from PapertreyInk.  I added these great little dimensional daisies to each square and added them to the front of the card.  The sentiment is from Paper Inspirations.

Right now I can't promise a posting every day but I will be trying to get back to some more regular posts.  Explanations will be made later.  :)  (So there is a little teaser.)

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always appreciated!

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the daisies and the light blue and white dotted paper!

Sheri said...

Very pretty. Love the design and the paper color is really pretty!

Anonymous said...

love anything made with this shade of blue. great job
~Pat~

Char said...

Perfect!!!! Daisies are my favorite flower.....they are just Happy flowers!!! Great job on the card.

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...